Pengalaman di Kampung Inggris Pare - English Version

I’m Niam, a student from student city; Yogyakarta. I'll share a story about my experience studying in pare hehe. Especially in Mastertpiece English Course. I'll start this story from my first goal why I can learn English at Masterpiece pare.

I was a graduate of UIN Yogyakarta, and I have been long time stay in Yogyakarta since 2011, although I often commute from jogja to my home  in purworejo central of java. In 2015 last time, precisely on August 8th I got my graduatin from UIN jogja, with an undergraduate degree, and it makes me feel proud, yeah..at least I had made my parents happy, even just a little by getting graduation from college on time and also getting good point or study result.

At the first time I didn’t not know what should I do next after graduation, but it is my desire to go to college again very high. Yaa but not all wishes can run smoothly, My problem for continuing my study is considering about school fee, even maybe my parents could pay for it, but I do not want to continue to bother them, because the master study tuition is not cheap.Finally I decided to search for scholarships. But to get a scholarship is not easy, almost all the scholarships require TOEFL or IELTS. This situation makes me dizzy, because I never learn about TOEF especially IELTS seriously. Until one day I decided to take courses in one institution courses in Yogya, approximately two and a half monthly with a focus on learning grammar and toefl. My plan, after participating in a course I would take some TOEFL test.

After I finished the course in Jogja, I did not immediately take the test toefl because of waiting have the money to register the test, to test toefl official weve not cheap, it’s for about 2.8 millions for the Ibt TOEFL.

Yet had time to take some test toefl, one day I got the info turkey scholarships, that the requirements in my opinion is not difficult, the parties of scholarships only aks about academic value and evidence of contributions that have been given to the public, at the time I believed that I can get that scholarship, because I was pretty good academic grades, I also have social activities in the community. In early March 2016 I finally applied to turkey scholarships by online, and must wait approximately 2 months for the interview, if I insert a document is received. The concern again is about the interview, because the interview he use a full English language.

In a time of waiting, I think how fast I can speak English fluently. Although I've never participated in English courses, but the focus Just create TOEF preparation, so to talk about my english is still difficult.

One day I asked to my friend who has ever taken english courses in pare village, I asked with curiosity about learning methods in pare, because almost everyone knows about the English village pare. My friend told that if I want to register must be in the 10th or March 25th. At that time, it was the 15th, I've longed to speak english, because this is my opportunity if I received my scholarship, so I can make my parent proud of me.

Finally, at that time I suddenly decided to go to pare the English village, in order to speak English fluently, and in order to answer the questions the interview, if I accepted. My friend gave the number of tutor in pare whose name is Mr. Edi, he gave the number as he had been taught by Mr. Edi. At that time I immediately contacted Mr. Edi and asked about costs and programs at the institution the name is Masterpiece.

Right on the 24th, around 2pm I was ready to the Bus Station in Yogyakarta, which is close to my dorm (actually my pesantren hehe). And about 3 pm I went to the bus itself with high spirits that can speak English. Even it was lonely trip i can enjoy because the feelings of curiosity and a desire to arrive at pare and to get a new atmosphere is quite high. Travel approximately 7-8 hours from Jogja-kediri, I finally arrived at the bus station kediri around 11 pm with the quiet situation. A motorcycle taxi driver (ojek) came up to me and offered a ride to pare, I said I'll take the bus just as a motorcycle taxi driver to bid taxis which cost 80 thousand (I think that it's expensive). And finally because it was late and no other vehicle, I accepted the offer, but the price dropped to 70 thousand,hehe.

Approximately it was one hour the trip from  kediri bus station to pare English village, and finally I reached the village Tulung rejo on Jl. Pancawarna no.5, in a small office named Masterpiece English Course that says that it seems like a motto "we make people speak", at that time I thought "oh this makes me even more convinced that I would be able to talk English", moreover there was a words "you are in the right place "hehe.
At that time I called the number of Mr. Edi and asked about where I had to pass to enter haha. And it turns out in the next office masterpiece that I thought it was the house turned out to be the camp of the masterpiece, in front of the house there was words "Dani house". Mr. Edi told me to knock on the door, before I knock already pointed out, three guys with big bodies that look great because they used big motorcycle hehe, and it turns out they became my best friends in Pare. And finally they invited me to go to camp for a break.
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Pengalaman di Kampung Inggris Pare - English Version"

Terima Kasih Sudah Berkomentar